HereNow Help, Inc.
Job Description: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is the highest-ranking executive of any company. They are responsible for ensuring that the business operates at a profit and meets its goals. They need to know how best to approach new opportunities, including delegating tasks or directing agendas to drive profitability by managing organizational structure.
Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing managerial team
Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company in order to drive sales growth.
Job Description: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
The COO is a senior leader that combines the functions of chief executive and manager. They design, implement policies to promote company culture and vision and oversee operations to keep the business on track.
Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
Assist CEO in fundraising ventures
Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
Manage relationships with partners/vendors
Job Description: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
The CFO is the senior executive responsible for managing the financial actions of the company. They are in charge of tracking cash flow, analyzing strengths/weaknesses in the company’s finances and overseeing all aspects of its financial success. In addition, the CFO also oversees administrative, human resources, and legal requirements.
Drive the company’s financial planning
Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
Manage vendor relationships
Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system
Ensure compliance with various laws, regulations, and company’s policies
Job Description: Chief Technoloty Officer (CTO)
The CTO provides sound technical leadership in all aspects of our business. They communicate with employees, stakeholders and customers, and market partners to ensure our company’s technologies are developed and used appropriately.
Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
Help departments use technology profitably
Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
Build quality assurance and data protection processes
Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
Job Description: Director of Customer Service (DCS)
The DCS is a managerial role that ensures the company’s clients are provided outstanding service. They oversee new client on-boarding and play an essential role in ensuring on-going client satisfaction.
Ensuring that customer concerns are handled in a timely manner and that customers are satisfied with the resolution of their issues
Monitoring customer satisfaction levels to identify areas of concern and make improvements to meet customers’ needs
Responding to customer complaints and inquiries via email, phone or live chat
Reviewing customer feedback on products or services to identify opportunities for improvement
Providing input into the development of new products or services, including prototypes and concept tests
Establishing and maintaining relationships with key clients to ensure they remain loyal to the business
Ensuring that employees are trained in customer service skills and knowledge of company products or services
Job Description: Graphics Designer
The Graphic Designer provides creative ideation to develop content that moves the brand forward via marketing collateral, branding, videos, UX design, etc.
- Participate in design and content brainstorms for marketing campaigns, UX design and support materials
- Design visual content for use on social media using Adobe Creative Cloud
- Create motion graphics using Premier Pro and Adobe After Effects
- Edit short form video for placement on YouTube and social media
- Create in-app video for multiple social media platforms including Facebook and Instagram reels
- Maintain up to date of knowledge client specific products and general business information
Job Description: Sales Representative
The Sales Representative generates revenue by soliciting and obtaining orders; understanding and interpreting technical requirements; providing technical information; developing accounts.
- Assess competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identify sales opportunities.
- Create and implement marketing initiatives to identify prospective customers.
- Contribute to development of marketing collateral.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations.
- Close new accounts by answering telephone, fax, and e-mail inquiries; verifying and entering information.
- Develop accounts by checking customer’s buying history; suggesting related and new items; explaining technical features.
- Maintain communication equipment by troubleshooting, reporting, and tracking problems.
- Maintain and improve quality results by following standards; recommending improved policies and procedures.
- Update job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplish department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Participate in various marketing activities including attending conferences/trade shows.