24/7/365 mental health support. Tools to encourage engagement and evaluate progress.
Peer Coach Network
Train Veterans to be peer coaches to their fellow Veterans. Create job opportunities.
Link to Crisis Management resources.
Alert system to identify high risk individuals.
- Daily meditations and journaling
- Rewards for completing daily tasks
- Customized surveys to assess transition from military to civilian life
- Red flag alerts to Family & Friends for high-risk areas and behavior
- View profiles & proximity
- Meet virtually – text, talk or video
- 24/7/365 access to peer coaches and/or licensed mental health professionals
- Hot links to national crisis management resources
Vet Support Tools
- Manage your calendar
- Meet virtually (Text, talk or video)
- Create and send surveys
- Get alerts for high-risk clients
- Get data for reimbursement
- PeerNOW Academy for Veterans
- On-line or in-person group training to become a certified PeerNOW Coach
- Get paid to help fellow veterans
- Set your own hours
- Aligns with state certification programs
FAMILY & FRIENDS APP
- Stay connected with loved ones in recovery
- Connect via text, talk or video
- Community Message Board
- Daily Meditations
- Support Resources Library
- Get progress updates
- Alerts for high risk areas
- Alerts for low engagement
- Alerts based on surveys
- Connect with their providers
Analyze and export all user data for reporting, reimbursement and integrations with other platforms (i.e. SalesForce, ERM's, etc.).
Measure user satisfaction, mental health status and recovery progress via customized surveys that can be scheduled, automated and sent on-demand in-app.
Tools for healthcare providers to manage appointments; Recovery centers to manage clients calendars and group meetings; and Coordinators to manage community events.
Fully integrate with your EMR or data platform so all of your data is connected.
Want to learn more? Schedule a demo today!